The Original Hump Jumper®
Sandy invented the original, the one and only Hump Jumper® in 1989, the Puts-it™ in 1991 and the Buttonhole Buster™ in 1997 to solve frustrating sewing problems while designing and constructing her couture wedding gowns. These sewing notions are available both nationally and internationally from your favorite fabric store, your on-line sewing notion store or by contacting SN Designs Co.
Sew Clever! ~ The One and Only
Gets you up and over the “HUMP“
To ease the presser foot up and over a particularly thick spot, just slip the Hump Jumper® under the back of the presser foot on top of the fabric, abutting the “hump”
- Eliminates skipped stitches, stitches of uneven length and broken needles
- Keeps presser foot horizontal, allowing for consistent and even stitching
- Used by Calvin Klein to sew denim!
Sew Useful! ~ A Sewer’s Creative Third Hand
- Puts gathers, lace, trims, tucks, buttons and needles in their place
- Ideal for guiding and holding lace and ribbons in place – Heirloom Stitching
- Perfect for controlling corners and quilting squares
- Ideal for making a quick crease using the square tip
- The solution for stuffing small objects and tufted corners
- The squared end fits under the front of the presser foot: perfect for controlling gathers, pleating and buttons
- The perfect tool for arthritic fingers
The Buttonhole Buster™
Sew Simple! ~ Sew buttonholes in awkward places
- Sew buttonholes in collar bands, waistbands, bulky fabrics, uneven seam allowances, or any trouble spot
- Bi-level bottom fits the Buttonhole Buster™ in any awkward place, keeping presser foot balanced, even and positioned.